The Billabong is the heart of our park, both physically and emotionally. It's what we're named after and the fun radiates from it. Try out fishing, have a swim or hire a kayak or SUP. There's something for everyone!
There are so many activities in and around the Billabong:
- Grab a kayak, stand up paddle board (SUPs), or any floaty you can find and get out on the water. We hire kayaks and SUPs, or you can bring you own fun (non-motorised only).
- Try your luck fishing from the edge of the Billabong or from the floating pontoon.
- Relax on the deck of the 'kitchen and lounge' and take in the view.
- Watch your kids have fun whilst you read a book (relax....).
- Just swim or float the day away!
- Camp around the billabong and wake up each morning to this beautiful view.
Hire Equipment for the Billabong:
- Kayaks, either a family or single size: $6 for two hours
- Stand up paddle boards (SUPs): $5 per hour
- Fishing rods: $4 for two hours