COVIDSafe GUEST CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Please read this very important information. We are looking forward to welcoming you to BIG4 Moruya Heads Easts Dolphin Beach Holiday Park.
For the safety of our guests and team and to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Moruya Heads Easts Dolphin Beach Holiday Park must abide by the following:
- All guests 16 years and older are required to be double vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccination.
- Please DO NOT visit BIG4 Moruya Heads Easts Dolphin Beach Holiday Park if you or any other member of your family are awaiting test results or are unwell with respiratory symptoms, even if only mild - please rest assured you can amend your dates with no charges incurred.
- If you or a member of your booking party develops respiratory symptoms or fever whilst staying with us or following your departure, even if only mild symptoms, YOU MUST:
- Advise BIG4 Moruya Heads Easts Dolphin Beach Holiday Park calling 02 4474 2748.
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19
- Self-isolate until the test results are received.
- Face masks are recommended in all indoor communal areas (inc. reception, amenities, laundries, camp kitchen and recreation room)
- A mandatory Guest Declaration form must be returned prior to arrival. This must include the names of all guests in your booking, and confirmation that you have read and will abide by these Conditions of Entry. THIS IS REQUIRED ON EACH STAY WITH US, for all guests and Long-Term Casual Occupants.
- Social Distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other.
- During your stay if you require assistance, please call the office on 4474 2748 to reduce visits to our Reception
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds or hand sanitiser both before and after entering communal facilities, and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- No unregistered visitors – please do not invite or entertain visitors who are not registered in your booking into the park.
- Children must always be supervised in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- As directed by the NSW Premier, guests need to take ownership of their own health and safety to help protect everyone.
We ask that you please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by the current NSW Government Public Health Order directions regarding COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.