8am-6pm Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday. Closed Christmas day.
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise, see the 'what you need to know' section, below, for more details.
We now have 2 pet-friendly cabins available. Bookings for the pet friendly cabins are ONLY accepted when booking directly with the park as they are set cabins. NO online bookings will be accepted for pet friendly cabins .If a cabin is booked online and has a pet we will cancel your booking and refund your money minus bank charges. A credit card must be supplied when checking in and indemnity form signed.
The full amount of the stay will be processed against your credit card.
COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy:
Notwithstanding any applicable rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months, if, at the time of stay, any of the following criteria applies or is reasonably expected to apply:
Note: You may be required to provide reasonable evidence that the above circumstances apply.
Awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test will not automatically give rise to a right of cancellation under the COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy. If, within 72 hours prior to arrival, you have any COVID-19 symptoms and/or you are required to obtain a COVID-19 test, please contact the park directly to discuss your options, including the potential to defer the date of arrival and/or shorten your length of stay.
To utilise this policy a guest must have made their booking on big4.com.au. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid directly to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly.
Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancellation Policy will need to comply with the park's usual terms and conditions.
Changes and cancellations - Must be made more than three days prior to arrival, if a cancellation is made during that time the monies paid will be forfeited. There are NO refunds for early departures.
The following guidelines are for your safety and comfort as well as our other guests. Please read them carefully.
1. Reception Hours: Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm, and weekends and public holidays from 9am-6pm. Closed Christmas Day.
2. Sites and Fees: All fees are to be paid in full upon arrival. No refunds. Only one vehicle per site allowed. All other vehicles MUST be parked outside in the parking area. It is for ease of access in case of emergency. NO exceptions.
3. Bookings: Payments – Full payment will be deducted from your credit card at the time of booking. The park will process a charge against your credit card and send confirmation to the email address supplied. Prices may change, check before booking. A credit card must be produced in the name of the person staying at the park on check-in. Any damage caused by you or your guests during your stay may be charged against that card. Changes and Cancellations – Must be made more than three days prior to arrival. If a cancellation is within three days of arrival the payment is forfeited. A cancellation fee of $20 will apply to all cancellations.
4. Minimum Stay: A minimum stay of four nights applies during the Elvis weekend in January. Also, a minimum stay of three nights applies during the Easter and Christmas periods, and a minimum stay of two nights applies during all long weekends. Deposits paid for minimum stays for weekends, holiday periods and festival periods will forfeit any (or all) deposits already paid. No check ins or departures on Christmas day. Closed Christmas day.
5. Arrival and Departure: Arrival – Check-in time is from 2pm. Guests arriving outside reception hours must contact the park during reception hours to make alternate arrangements. Guests who fail to arrive on the designated day or who arrive after reception hours and have not made alternate arrangements will forfeit the cost. Departure – Sites and cabins must be vacated by l0am on day of departure or extra fees apply. No refunds given on early departures.
6. Speed Limit: The speed limit in the park is 8km, which is walking pace and applies to all of the park, if you exceed this it will be brought to your attention. If you exceed this again you will be asked to leave the park. All roads within the park are shared by pedestrians and motorists.
7. Boom Gate: No tailgating through boom gate at any time. Any damage to boom gate is payable by the offender.
8. Keys: Cabins, amenities and boom gate keys to be placed in the bucket at boom gate when departing. A charge will apply for unreturned keys.
9. Children: Patrons are responsible for their own children at all times. Young children must be accompanied by an adult when using the amenities, playground and pool areas. Management takes no responsibility for children unsupervised within the park.
10.Care: care must be taken of your own possessions. Management takes NO responsibility for theft or damage indirect or directly. No refunds or reimbursements for loss or damage will be given.
11. Conditions of entry. No person or Organisation or charity may undertake any promotional, commercial or marketing activities within the park without the express written permission of the owner.
12. All guests must sign in at the office prior to entry. Visitors MUST check in at the office to sign in at all times.
13. Park facilities are for paid guests of the park. No visitors are to use any of the facilities including the play equipment, camp kitchen and the amenities.
14. Group gatherings and parties held in the park must be pre approved in writing by the owner of the park. Any parties being held will be deemed unlawful trespassing. BIG4 Forbes Holiday Park is private property and trespassers will be deemed as such.
15. Sporting/Social Groups: An adult must stay in each cabin with the children, a strict 10pm no noise policy is in place. Only paid guests of the park can use our facilities, not visitors. (this includes camp kitchen and playground and pool). Adults must not be excessively drinking or may be removed from the park.
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 member park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any responsibility.